Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"You broke the night like the sun"

I think I'm enjoying work. I've been put on the register by myself a few times now... and usually it's the 24 hour tobacco lane. I hardly know anything about tobacco, snuffs or cigarettes so I have to ask the customer to point it out. My feet and back were hurting the first nine hours on the floor... but I'm getting into the routine so they won't be sore for long.
I love sleep.
I've only been able to listen to Hillsong United in my car the past week. I don't think I can get through the day without worship.
I was talking to a friend this morning... I said something about God being enough even when we don't see it--to which he replied, "especially when we don't see it." It just made me think... I don't see it now...

Take All Of Me


You broke the night like the sun
And healed my heart with Your great love
Any trouble I couldn't bear
You lifted me upon Your shoulders

Love that's stronger
Love that covers sin
And takes the weight of the world

I love You
All of my hope is in You
Jesus Christ take my life
Take all of me

You stand on mountain tops with me
With You I walk through the valleys
Your grace is all I rely on

I love You so, and I give up my heart to say
I need You so, my everything

1 comment:

Emily* said...

Just remember: Advil. It's perfect for "I've been walking around all day and now my person just hurts" lol.
...hmm what your friend said makes me think...Did he mean God's working on our lives and our not knowing what he's doing is good cause we're just human and couldn't really sort it out anyway? A little confused on that one.
I'm glad you can listen to good music in the car cause that can really turn the day around. Or start it off well, depending.


But take me home
I walk the night in the valley
till everything is fine
-Eisley