Thursday, April 21, 2011

99.9% chance of rain.

Good things about today: An old man told me I was pretty and asked if my husband tells me that everyday. When I said I wasn't married he asked how I manage... good, or bad--that could be taken both ways, I suppose. I made it over 500 items scanned in an hour with a 100 scanning percentage.

Bad things about today: went to bed at 7:30 last night, got up at 5:30, still exhausted. Had a customer yell at me and a CSS for a coupon that wouldn't work. This morning it was super slow and I was bored out of my mind. This afternoon it was super busy and the lines were so backed up people got rude. Had an ex go through my line, although good to see him still alive, it was sad. Found out I can't go to Ohio at the end of this month for worship with the band because they didn't approve the dates I requested off.

I think I'm going to cry.

2 comments:

ladaisi said...

Sorry Sarah. I wove you.

Emily* said...

hope this current day goes better :(