Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunshine, won't you be my sunshine?

Today was very long. I am completely worn out. I got to work around seven... the only good thing about getting to work that early is that I can watch the sunrise from the parking lot... in fact, I think that was the only good thing about today.
I broke down twice this week. Saturday night, needed engine oil, and today after work... something overheated... I'm not even surprised anymore when a tire blows or the steering wheel all of a sudden locks, or the car starts shaking... yeah... I've broken down so many times in my puny life span I expect it now. What never ceases to amaze me, though, is how people react to seeing you've broken down, are obviously stranded, and in need of assistance. No one ever stops! What a cruel world we live in.
I wake up a lot at night... I hear songs in my head... there's a lot of ideas floating around up there just waiting to be written on paper... get ready people.

I miss him. It hurts to miss him.

No comments: