Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's new:

It is now 2011... that's new. January was in a hurry.
I joined two worship bands. The first I sang with at a weekend teen conference (and hopefully more to come)--which is currently being called the Josh Joseph band, and the Sunday morning worship band at the Methodist Church. I've been asked to record with several people, and I did a Paramore cover of Crush. It's very exciting and I'm looking forward to what's next.
I'm meeting with a woman on Thursday, which hopefully means I'll be getting a catering job... thank God because no one, and I mean absolutely no one, is hiring right now.
And last but definitely not least, I've met someone.

1 comment:

ladaisi said...

The Josh Joshton band would be better. ;)

January's been a pretty good month after all. Who'd've thunkit.