Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"...He wounds, but His hands make whole." -Job 5:18

I'm ready for winter to be over. My mind is in the spring. I once heard that winter is a season to lose the bad...even if cold and painful, God will shed those scars to get to your heart. He did exactly that... and here I am. It was the lowest I have ever been in my life, but I held to His promises. He is faithful... don't ever forget that. It is one of the most important lessons a person can learn.

"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven...a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep; and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones..." Ecclesiastes 3:1,3-5

I remember going through the psalms, and suddenly every prayer, every cry David made to God became mine...
"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God." -Psalm 62:5-7

So many songs became my longing, my worship...I listened to them over and over again, the words speaking so clearly what my heart felt...
Times -Tenth Avenue North
Soon -Hillsong


"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt.*Refrain your voice from weeping, and yours eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord. There is hope in your future, says the Lord.*Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.*I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you."
*Jeremiah 31:3-4*31:16*33:3*2 Kings 20:5

1 comment:

ladaisi said...

HI SARAH! I wove you.