Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream. that's the thing to do.

Dreaming...

When I get a job, preferably a nanny job, I want to take piano lessons again so I can write more music. Get some dance lessons under my belt so I know a step or two. Save up for a new car, and maybe in the fall take an English literature course so I can start writing more. And someday, when I'm rich (because I'd have to be to pay for all the art supplies and photos printed), have a whole room collaged in my own photos and art. Record music, get out a CD... lead worship at churches, conferences and camps. Write a novel... get married... have kids... yeah... if only it were as easy as writing it out.

1 comment:

ladaisi said...

Sounds like a plan. And think about it this way: you have your whole lifetime to do it. If you'd already done it all, there'd be NOTHING LEFT.

Also. . . you DO NOT need an English course to write a novel, or anything. Just read more books. That's the best thing for you writing. That and listening to other people's conversations.

Love you.