Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm pathetic.

Why are men such lying assholes? All they do is talk... where are they when it's time to back that up? Cowards.
I hate that I'm like this. I hate that I have to be there for people. I hate that I need people... that I randomly talk to people just because I need to know they'll respond... that I need touch to know I can feel... so I'm not left holding myself...afraid that I'll hurt myself. I don't even want to look at myself.
What if I get lost in depression again? What if I can't get out this time? What if I just stop caring about everything... how many times can a person be taken to their limit without losing their mind?
He told me he loved me... he said he never wanted me to be alone again... he wanted to be with me forever... he promised. I hate myself for believing him. How stupid and naive I am. I honestly do not think I can ever trust anyone again. Trust is something rare and special, something worked for, that can only be broken so many times.

1 comment:

Didge said...

Whoa. What happened?

You need to text me. I love ya girlie. We'll do coffee again soon.