Friday, March 25, 2011

"I'm flabbergasted when you say things like that. It's weird."

Why is it so hard to trust someone who has never let you down? I have so many questions and doubts... I wish my brain had the capacity to understand everything I need to understand. I need to make a life for myself, but every time I try to get out it's like I get this sick feeling and I'm so scared I'll fail... I've doubted myself my entire life.
Going a whole week without seeing or talking to someone can make things so much worse... especially in thinking the relationship is completely over. I guess I was reliving having someone suddenly stop loving me. I saw Josh last night. I know he still cares for me. It doesn't change a whole lot on his part, but on mine and just knowing he wants me puts assurance on waiting. He still needs to get through past marriage issues and learn to trust me completely, but I am okay with taking this slow... very slow. I will get to that man.

1 comment:

Didge said...

This made me smile. And chuckle.

"I will get that man."