Tuesday, February 19, 2008

featured question

What are five things you do everyday?
There's DEFINITELY more than five things I do everyday. But for the sake of the question--and the readers--I will only give you a specific five. Now we all know about brushing teeth, eating, thinking, sleeping, taking showers and all that... so I'll give you some other answers and not just life essentials.
1. I read my Bible. I'm a Christian, (why else would I read the Bible?), and so I'm devoted to spending ten minutes to an hour reading my Bible every day. It's amazing how old that book is, and yet, it still applies to our lives today... and there's always something you miss---so you read it your whole life and it's like God shows you something different through His word all the time.
2. I feed my pets. I have four cats, two fish and two dogs. It's not just an obligation to feed them; it's something they depend on me to do, like a mom feeding her kids everyday... we all need food.
3. I write. I journal almost every day. What could I possibly have to write about in just one day of school? Well... if you haven't noticed by now, my xanga is full of nonsensical stories and every day things that I put into words because I love to write.
4. I read---another read---that's basically my life... all my subjects in school include reading... even algebra. And plus, there are so many books out there I want to read---I just can't keep my hands off books! It's a love-hate relationship.
And 5. I listen to music... I can't study unless I have some kind of music. From Michael Buble to Switchfoot whatever it is... I'll be listening to it. Yep so those are my answers... yeah they're not so out of the ordinary---I'm sure you could get a lot more interesting, and unique answers from someone else... like skateboarding or shoe shining or killing bugs---something! lol... Breathing. Wait...what?...you breath?

Yep... so, that's my post. I expect everyone who comments this post to answer the question. Good day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Five things I do regularly?

1. I regularly forget to floss. In fact, the last time I flossed, I think I was living in Pensacola...

2. I regularly forget my bank key for work. It's attached to my car keys, and I always lose those. So I end up using the spare that doesn't have the bank key...

3. I regularly forget to drop my work pants off at the cleaners. They are dry clean only, which means they're dirty (to quote Mitch Hedburg).

4. I regularly forget to eat good food. The unhealthy food is just sitting there, within easy reach, and I just can't resist. I'm not sure where the healthy food hides, but I am sure I forget to look for it.

5. I regularly forget to pee before I get in bed. It takes a few minutes to get settled in, and it seems that just when the sheets start to warm up, I realize my bladder is full. Grrrrrr....

=)

ladaisi said...

Good idea! Five things you do everday, that is. Eating is a good one.

Um, you can't subscribe to people on this site. You have to just paste up a link with their name and then you can check their site whenever you click on their link. People don't subscribe to you, either. Makes you responsible for keeping up with your readers. "Don't do that, don't romanticize them."