Saturday, June 9, 2012

When do you feel beautiful?

My sister, Lauren (ladaisi) has passed this cute blog post idea along.  So I figured I should try it and pass it on to you, because let's face it... every girl has that day when she needs to feel beautiful. 
Quote: "So here's the challenge: rather than delving into the unhappy comparisons, 
why not keep a list of the things that make you feel beautiful?"
 
I feel beautiful:

1) When I'm held in Josh's arms, knowing I'm safe and loved.
2) When I'm at the beach, digging my feet in the sand and soaking up the sunshine.
3)  When it's very late at night, when no one else is there to see me... go figure.
4)  When I come out of the a movie in the theater... not sure why... maybe the lighting?
5)  When I buy something colorful and wear it for the first time.
6) When it's storming and I want to be in the rain, jumping in puddles... feeling the excitement.
7) When I take a nap after a shower, hair wet and all.
8) When my hair is particularly thick from going crazy in the wind (preferably beach wind).
9) When I finish a piece of art... and I like the way it turned out. 
10)When kids I have taken care of or babysat run up and hug me and tell me they love me.


1 comment:

ladaisi said...

I love you even though you've never babysat me.